RE: Possible to create HDML?

Subject: RE: Possible to create HDML?
From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:00:43 -0700
Yes, nothing mandates that your XSLT output be well-formed.
I have used XSLISAPI to generate HDML with no trouble.
It seems like people are mostly creating WML these days,
Has an article by lucca passani that talks about XML->WML,
and the FAQ he maintains has some other info about using
XML/XSLT to go to WML, most of which should apply to HDML