RE: Employment

Subject: RE: Employment
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:09:21 -0400 (EST)
At 14 Aug 2000 18:30 -0400, David_Marston@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > The policy on employment postings in XSL-list is not obvious.
 > Chris Maden might start a wave of postings.

Provided that they're XSL-related employment postings, they pass the
one rule for XSL-List postings.

There's been employment postings on the XSL-List before, so you're not
breaking new ground.

A long time ago, I tried stopping employment postings on the DSSSList,
but it turned out that many people like to see them -- even some
people who had no intention of changing jobs liked to see them as
proof that the field was growing.

Out of consideration for those that don't like to see job postings,
please keep employment postings short, as the last two have been.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632