Interesting : Selecting unique value of an attribute

Subject: Interesting : Selecting unique value of an attribute
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:33:23 +0100
Hi,

This is an interesting problem, I think :

If I have, let say, a lot of empty elements "index" with a "entry" attribute, and what I want to print is a sorted list of all the value entry have in the document, but without having twice the same value ?

<index entry="thing"/>and bla and bli <index entry="stuff"/>

and I want to get:
stuff
thing
this