Re: Selecting unique value of an attribute [ restated and tested solution :)]

Subject: Re: Selecting unique value of an attribute [ restated and tested solution :)]
From: Oliver Becker <obecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:42:26 +0200 (MET DST)
Sorry, it's me again

> I promise I will not send example after 30 sec thinking in the future.
> I would have eaten the mail if it was on a paper to punish myself
> but fortunately we are in the age of e-mails and hard drives are too
> hard to swallow.
>
> I will restate the question in my terms :) :
>
> Find all elements in the source and sort them alphabetically:

[snip]

> It works. I have tested it :))))))

Yes - but you solved an other problem ;-)
The question was: find all index elements, one for each entry attribute
and sort them according to the entry value.
<index entry="thing"/> etc.

Ok, let's stop this thread - there've been a lot of different solutions.
I'm sure you would given a correct answer if you'd read the mail more
accurately.

Don't try to eat another piece of your hardware ... ;-)

Cheers,
Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |