Re: Displaying SVG

Subject: Re: Displaying SVG
From: Arie Golos <agolos@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:44:22 -0400
Larry,
I believe, Gert has a problem because he is doing the transformation
within the Explorer.  I had the same problem and I could not find any
way to work around the problem that Explorer does not load the plugin
even if one specifies the correct 'image/svg-xml' mime type on window
opening.  I hope, this will be fixed in another release.  I also would
like to see the OBJECT element working with the same mime type and data
source from the xml island (OBJECT works if you specify DATA value with the
svg file type)

Gert, if you find any workaround except making transformation on the server side,
please let me know.

Arie
agolos@xxxxxxx