Using Public ID for Doctype

Subject: Using Public ID for Doctype
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:08:18 +0100
Hello to all,

I'm sorry, I know this is more of an XML question, but I not in any XML list.

I have a problem using the !DOCTYPE arguments :
- I edit my file under adept, getting an absolute path in the 2nd arguments (system ID)
- I store this in a system, and this argument is not valid any more.

I would like to use the first argument (Public ID) to do a matching, with the help of a lib file (just like what I can do in SGML, with no system ID).

Is there a way to configure a java XML parser so that when it does not find my system ID, it fall back to my public ID ?

Thanks
--
Paul Terray - terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tel : 01 34 58 70 76