Re: Page breaks for text-only (not HTML) output?

Subject: Re: Page breaks for text-only (not HTML) output?
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:35:25 -0400
At 01:25 PM 09/13/2000 -0400, Rebecca Lundberg wrote:
I'm using XSLT to transform from XML to plain text for output to a printer. How do I get a page-break?

The ASCII page-break character is defined, I believe, as decimal 12. So to force a page break (assuming the doc is ASCII, of course), presumably you just need to include &#12; or &#xC; in the result tree where desired.