Re: XSLT V 1.1

Subject: Re: XSLT V 1.1
From: Paul Tchistopolskii <paul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:03:05 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Eckenberger Axel <Extern.Eckenberger@xxxxxxxx>

> PS: ... see previous mail for further details
>
> Maybe an extension to the current document function
> is the way forward ...

What?  *Extending* current document() ? No and no.
It is already overloaded.

Your .zip file contains 16 files. ( Only one XSL file ).

If the advantage of current document() shows
itself only on 15 XML files, I don't think this
advantage is healthy.

If advantage of curent document() could be illustrated
with less than 15 XML files, could you please
reduce the usecase ( so that it will fit into one letter
without attachements? )

Reasonable pseudocode is fine - if you provide
the commad-line for execution +  filenames -
I think I'l understand the rest ( like it was with
David's and Oliver's usecases ).

Please don't get me wrong here - I don't think somebody
will care trying to reverse-engeneer 16 files - and my point
is to show not only to you but also to other subscribers -
what it is this all about.

Thank you for understanding.

Rgds.Paul.