Re: breaking sorted material into subsections

Subject: Re: breaking sorted material into subsections
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:55:41 -0700
:
| P.S. (Will be) Reported to Oracle

Nick,

This is a previously noted problem with 2.0.2.9 that is
scheduled to be fixed in the 2.0.2.10 maintenance release.
(If you're an Oracle customer and want to track it, the bug
number is #1403674).

Ken Holman reported the problem initially to me a week or
so ago when he was running into problems using
generate-id() in the use="" attribute of an <xsl:key>

Thanks.