RE: how to access the element which is in the top in XSL.

Subject: RE: how to access the element which is in the top in XSL.
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:15:43 +0100
> > select="ancestor::two/child::three"
>
> What if we changed the format to ...

This is the rub. If you know exactly what the structure is I can give you an
XPath expression to get anywhere by following the right axes. But what you
really want is an XPath expression that will find the right node for a whole
family of documents that are slightly different from each other, and one
that will continue to work when you change the format to something slightly
different. To get the right answer, you need to know the structure of the
documents, and I can't gues that from one example.

Mike Kay