Re: ANN: XSLBench - XSLT Processor Benchmark

Subject: Re: ANN: XSLBench - XSLT Processor Benchmark
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:10:53 +0100 (BST)
Kevin Jones writes:

 > To answer questions I was having over XSLT processor performance I have
 > built a small benchmark of some of the main XSLT processors. You can find
 > the results at,
 >
 > 	http://www.tfi-technology.com/xml/xslbench.html

Thats quite interesting. I found when testing processors that  the
Java-based ones vary *widely* depending on the Java setup used, the
memory allocated, etc. So I would take your results with  a pinch of
salt at present.

The consistent feature to my eye of this test, the Perl-based
reported yesterday, and my own is the excellent performance of
Sablotron. I just hope they can keep up the work as they add the
remaining missing features.

Sebastian