Re: XSL-FO side-region's border question

Subject: Re: XSL-FO side-region's border question
From: "Nikolai Grigoriev" <grig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:13:49 +0400
Shinyu,

> when I posted the question, I had found the following sample in
> RenderX's demo file "testcase.fo":
>  <skip/>
> I wanted to know whether this "border-bottom" was only for the old  WD-
> xsl-19990421 spec.

Yes, at that time we didn't care enough about it ;-). The current version of XEP
treats this property in a way that is not conformant with the last draft.

> I converted this to WD-xsl-20000327 spec:
>
>   <fo:region-start reference-orientation="90"
>      display-align="after"
>      background-image="Images/spots.jpg"
>      background-repeat="repeat"
>      border-right="thin solid blue"
>      extent="0.7in"/>
> but could not decide the change "border-bottom" -> "border-right".

You are right - I would do it the same way.

BTW: is there any info about Antenna XSL formatter in English? I have found the
Japanese page for Alpha-2 few months ago, but could not read but Katakana pieces
;-).

Best regards,
Nikolai