Re: Recursive Calles Templates (was RE: msxml install)

Subject: Re: Recursive Calles Templates (was RE: msxml install)
From: "antoine j. quint, esq." <aquint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:21:55 +0200
At 10:23 17/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
What problems did you have with the SDK install? Mine installed "from the
box".

Well... I unzipped the .exe file I got from the site. Then I got an .msi file that i executed... it did not ask for a place to install it in and it didn't add any of the SDK programs I thought it was supposed to install. Furthermore, when I put my XML file that's using <xsl:number/> (that was not supported by my previous version of MSXML) in its XSLt associated style sheet, it does not work... although they said on msdn that it should implement the complete XSLt / Xpath... all this makes me think that I did not install the program correctly... How did your (anybody's) installation go?