Antwort: RE: The document() function....again !!

Subject: Antwort: RE: The document() function....again !!
From: v.rudowitsch@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:56:32 +0100
>  I don't think there's anything in XSLT
> that is more "contra-human" than any other language,

I wrote about syntax.  The semantic is quite well.

> For information, XSLT is the first time in my career I've been
> exposed to functional programming, except as a theoretical concept.

Could you explain what do you mean under the theoretical concept?

>From my point of view the logical model of XSLT must be described before
language constructs. However authors prefer begin with examples.

Regards!

Vit

PS: The best is to teach first language simultaneously with the second. In this
case there are no "contra-programmer" problems in the future.