RE: How To Access a param from style sheet

Subject: RE: How To Access a param from style sheet
From: Scott_Boag@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:45:20 -0400
The best place to ask questions about the Xalan API and behavior is on the
xalan-dev list (mailto:xalan-dev-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or go to
http://xml.apache.org/mail.html).

-scott

                    Kay Michael
                    <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>        To:     "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                     cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     RE: How To Access a param from style sheet
                    rytech.com

                    10/19/00 06:28 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

>      I am new to XSLT and also to this list. I have a quick
> question about accessing parameters from XSL style sheets. I am using
Xalan
> XSLT processor in my servlet to transform XML into HTML using XSL.  I am
> able to set the stylesheet param using
>
>      xslProcessor.setStylesheetParam("sortBy", "receiverId");

I'm not a Xalan expert (!) but I seem to recall that the second parameter
is
an XPath expresssion, not a string, so you might need to write
"'receiverId'".

Mike Kay