Re: Emacs PSGML mode for XSL

Subject: Re: Emacs PSGML mode for XSL
From: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:49:35 -0700
On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:22:00 -0400, David Natter <David.Natter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is anyone using (X)Emacs PSGML mode for editing XSL files?  I am trying
> to set this up, but I seem to need the DTD for XSL so that PSGML knows
> what tags are valid in what context.  Where could one find the DTD for
> XSL?  Or am I misunderstanding something?

You can use PSGML even without a DTD, I am using it this way. What a DTD gives
you additionally is the ability to insert only the tags and attributes
recognized in the context of a particular tag and validation support.

As Eileen pointed out already, you could take a look at xslide. I prefer PSGML
though.

If you do find a DTD for XSL please let me know, that would make things so much
nicer.

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@xxxxxxxxxx>