Re: Need a Book

Subject: Re: Need a Book
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:21:56 +0100
Hi Amit,

Mike Kay's famous-on-this-list book is an excellent help for XSLT -- XSLT: A Programmer's Reference. It's good both on big picture and on details.

You should definitely check out Steve Muench's book Oracle XML Applications (O'Reilly). Almost everything he says will apply.

Both authors are contributors to this list.

It's too soon, I think, to trust any book in print that purports to cover XSL-FO.

Good luck,