RE: merging unknown nodes

Subject: RE: merging unknown nodes
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:46:15 -0000
> I now think I'll go and buy Mike's book!
>
> <later> I notice it was published April 2000 - have there been any
> significant changes since then, or is there an updated
> version available?

90% of the book is about the W3C XSLT and XPath language specifications,
which haven't changed, though a few techniques such as Muenchian grouping
have been invented since it was written.

The 10% of the book that covers product details, especially MSXML, is still
usable, because I was selective about what information I included. But for
detailed APIs, installation instructions, etc. you should go to the vendor's
own information.

Mike Kay