Set the param value from JavaScript

Subject: Set the param value from JavaScript
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:33:27 -0500
Hello:

I am trying to set a param value using JavaScript but I am unable to access
the right node, I am not sure about my xpath expression. I am using MSXML3
in IE 5.5 browser

My top level XSL looks like the following,

<xsl:template match="/">
                <xsl:apply-templates select="Status/Data">
                <xsl:with-param name="startRow">1</xsl:with-param>
                <xsl:with-param name="endRow">2</xsl:with-param>
                </xsl:apply-templates>
</xsl:template>

I am trying to set the startRow value using a JavaScript method and the
following XPath string

/***
var s = document.XSLDocument.selectSingleNode("*/xsl:template[@match
='/']//xsl:apply-templates/xsl:with-param[@name='startRow']");
alert(s.value);
/****

I am getting some object back from the selectSingleNode() method, but
unable to set it's value. Am I doing it right?

thanks
-- bharat