RE: Which XSL processor to use.?

Subject: RE: Which XSL processor to use.?
From: "Pollington, Lee (ELSLON)" <lee.pollington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:49:11 -0000
I would recommend doing your own tests that are suited to your particular
enviroment. We have recently written a pool of stylesheet objects in java,
that uses Saxon 5.5. Running as a servlet with the Hotspot VM we have got
average time of 300ms for complicated transformations on 100KB XML files and
an average of 70ms on less complicated trasformations. However this assumes
a lot of technology base prerequisites, it works for us but it may not for
you.

But if pushed, I would say Saxon is highly conformant, has excellent error
reporting, great support, and can be made to run very fast.

regards
Lee