How do I access the XML document

Subject: How do I access the XML document
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:31:19 -0500
Hello:
     I am trying to come up with a paging mechanism using MSXML3 on IE 5.5.
I am unable to access the current XML document. I am planning to set some
variables on stylesheet and re-apply the stylesheet to the same (this) xml
document.  I am not clear about the document object hierarchy.  I tried to
figure this out from XMLSDK but there was not much.  In the following code
I am unable to specify the input source for the XSL Processor.

          function displayPage(startRow, endRow) {

            var sourceDoc = null;
            var styleSheet = null;
            var transformer =null;
            var xslProc     = null;
            alert('sairam1');

            styleSheet = new ActiveXObject
('MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument');
            styleSheet.async = false;
            styleSheet.load('Test.xsl');
            transformer = new ActiveXObject('MSXML2.XSLTemplate');
            transformer.stylesheet = styleSheet;
            xslProc = transformer.createProcessor();
            xslProc.input = XMLDOM; // <<<<<<<<<< Failing right here
            xslProc.addParameter('startRow', '3');
            xslProc.addParameter('endRow', '4');
            xslProc.transform();
            Table.innerHTML = xslProc.output;