Re: Continued problem -- not receiving the Digest -- No. 333 this time

Subject: Re: Continued problem -- not receiving the Digest -- No. 333 this time
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:33:36 -0400 (EST)
At 9 Nov 2000 23:34 -0800, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
 > As the subject says, I have not received a Digest of the List for a
 > second time in two days.
 > In case this problem continues, could somebody please, advice me what
 > to must be done:
 >   - unsubscribe and re-subscribe?
 >   - unsubscribe and re-subscribe under another email address?
 >   - ask the moderator to change the position of my email address within
 > the list?

You may have a transient problem.  I will look for your email address
among the bounce messages for the next week or so.

 > May I also propose as a temporary solution that the digests for the
 > current week be posted on a web-site? In this way there'd be no need
 > for messages like this one to appear in this group in the future.

Digest are available from majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The Majordomo
commands were included in the welcome message that you received when
you subscribed.

To find out what digests are available, send mail to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "index xsl-list-digest" in the body of
your message.

To get a specific file or files, send mail to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with one or more "get xsl-list-digest file"
lines in the body of your message, where "file" is the name of a file
that you want to retrieve.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632