Re: XPATH and XSL(T)

Subject: Re: XPATH and XSL(T)
From: "Ron Pronk" <ronp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:09:59 -0700
I don't know that such a glossary exists. However, you might try using the
following (XPath) example code with RenderX to create your own glossary in
PDF format. I haven't tested this, so I don't know if it really works. Of
course, you would need to first download and install RenderX at ( I don't work for them and have no
affiliation with them.) And somebody on this mailing list might club me over
the head for providing code that doesn't work--but at least they'll probably
tell you what does work.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="";>
<xsl:template match="/">