Handling in a xml-doc from Java Appl.

Subject: Handling in a xml-doc from Java Appl.
From: Michael Hojnacki <hojnacki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:16:16 +0100
Hello,

I wrote a xslt to change several values of a xml doc by using another
xml - docs containing the changes. This changedocument is generated by a
java application and is transfered to the XSLTProcessor as XString.

My problem is to convert this String into a tree so it can be parsed by
xsl.

The changeDocument looks e.g. like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<root>
  <password>topsecret</password>
</root>

and if I first store it to disk and read it like this

<!-- XML document containing the tags to change and their contents -->
<xsl:param name="tempChanges"/>
<xsl:param name="changes" select="document( $tempChanges )"/>

Can anyone help me??
Please send your answer additionally to my personal emailadress!

Michael