RE: my first question !

Subject: RE: my first question !
From: Heather Lindsay <heather.lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:49:55 -0500
> I need to implement a recursive method that goes down in
>the tree !
>please can any one tell me how to do it ?
>I am braking my head on this, I think I tried it all and I also think that
>the answer is much more simple that I think!

I recommend that you try out some tutorials to get a better understanding of
how XSLT works.  Here are some sites that I feel will be helpful for you to
get started.  Also, check out the FAQs for this list which contain many
useful hints (follow the link at the bottom of all xsl-list emails to find
the FAQs).  Mike Kay's book, XSLT Programmer's Reference, is an excellent
source and is available in book stores as well as online (see www.wrox.com
for more information).

http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/14.html
http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/
http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/
http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/XSLTquickref.pdf
http://www.zvon.org/HTMLonly/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/bookInOne.html
http://www.jenitennison.com/index.html
http://www.xslt.com/

Also, if you have already tried some XSLT and it has failed then include the
failed code in your post and more specific help can be given to you.  It's
hard to know what you're doing wrong when we don't know what you're doing.
:)