RE: call-template and javascript

Subject: RE: call-template and javascript
From: Jakub Malý <Jakub.Maly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:59:15 +0100
I know that comments are ignored, so I try to pecify problen again. I want
to insert javascript into translated page, but compiler has been trying to
translate javascript as XSL, so there are errors. One way is to use
external javascript (using <javascript src="javascript.js"></javascript>),
other way is to replace all characters (&, <, >, ....) with ....(I don't
know how it's called :-(, but I hope that you understand me).

I want something like this.

<javascript>
 Text, which will be ignored for XSL compiler, but will be in translated
page.
</javascript>

Tanks for help,

regards Jakub