RE: Merging Two DTDs

Subject: RE: Merging Two DTDs
From: Bassi Suk <bassi.s@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:16:54 -0500
I know that this is not a traditional XSLT problem, but this has an impact
on my XSLT transformation of a XML document.

I have an XML document of one DTD which needs to be transformed into a XML
document with another DTD.

However, l need to copy the original XML document into the target XML
document, but the target DTD will not allow this to happen.

What is the syntax for embedding another DTD within a DTD via a file
reference?

Therefore, l could change the embedded DTD without changing the structure of
the "true" target DTD.

I want to do the following:

<!ELEMENT ......>

{link in DTD of another document] as though it is one whole document.}

<!ELEMENT ........>

Suk.