Access Denied Error with IE5

Subject: Access Denied Error with IE5
From: Paul Kinnucan <paulk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:28:59 -0100

I am an XSL beginner.

I have written a stylesheet that imports Norm Walsh's docbook stylesheet
and customizes it slightly (see below). The Saxon processor has no problem
applying my derived style sheet to a docbook instance. Internet Explorer 5
also has no problem applying Walsh's stylesheet to the instance.  However,
if I specify my derived style sheet in the docbook instance, Internet
Explorer reports the following error:

Access Denied. Error occurred during compilation of included or imported
stylesheet 'file:///d:/tpe-dev/tpe/styles/docbook/html/docbook.xsl'.

What am I doing wrong?

- Paul

My derived stylesheet:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="";

<xsl:import href="file:///d:/tpe-dev/tpe/styles/docbook/html/docbook.xsl"/>

<xsl:variable name="chapter.autolabel">0</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="generate.division.toc">0</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="generate.component.toc">0</xsl:variable>