TEI XSL stylesheets, and PassiveTeX, updated

Subject: TEI XSL stylesheets, and PassiveTeX, updated
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:53:08 +0000
My offerings of

 - TEI XSLT stylesheets to make HTML or FO
    (http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/)
 - a TeX-based partial implementation of XSL FO
    (http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex/)

have been updated, for those who are interested.

changes
-------
 - PassiveTeX fixes a number of problems with lists, unwanted breaks,
   etc (thanks to David Carlisle), but has not broken new ground.
   It is still the early November spec, not the very latest.
   However, if you use it, please upgrade, as bugs *are* being fixed.

 - the TEI XSLT stylesheets have been butchered around a lot. I have
   added HTML frames generation, and the stylesheets now
   try to be Microsoft-safe (that is to say, they don't try to make
   multiple files or frames when running under IE5).

I am very happy to discuss these offerings with anyone, but (if it
isn't obvious), they do not have formal support or guarentees of
performance.

Sebastian Rahtz