Re: Result Tree Fragments

Subject: Re: Result Tree Fragments
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:02:36 -0800
See:

http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/saxon6.0.1/changes.html

and search for:

"In Saxon 5.5, I introduced a change that allows a
 result-tree-fragment to be implicitly converted to a
 node-set."

In Saxon 6.0 Michael's "decided to withdraw the facility".

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/