Re: Stylesheet listing elements and attributes [Was: a key of attributes]

Subject: Re: Stylesheet listing elements and attributes [Was: a key of attributes]
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:38:08 +0000
Miloslav Nic writes:
 > Inspired by your mail:

thanks, very interesting; you worked along similar lines to my (failing)
stylesheet. BUT

 a) it does not work with Saxon. I *only* get the list of elements,
    no list of attributes. curiously, Xalan does give me the
    attributes, so either Saxon or Xalan has a bug understanding

     <xsl:key name="allSameAttributes" match="@*" use="name(parent::*)"/>

   which, I agree, ought to work. Perhaps Mike Kay could comment on that?

 b) how about a list of the different values for each
 attribute... what I really want to see is something like

    rend: green (2), left (1)
    type: warning (3)
   note
    place: margin (10), foot (12)
   xptr
    type: transclude (43)
    url: www.tug.org (1), www.microsoft.com (1)

where the numbers are the counts for each occurrence of that value for
that attribute for that element.

sebastian