Re: Alternating table row colors with recursion

Subject: Re: Alternating table row colors with recursion
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:45:26 GMT

> It's still possible that there's a function to count those lines so the
> output HTML could have alternating colours.  It's even possible that I could
> have found it, given enough time.  But if I had, I wouldn't have been able
> to understand it two months later.

This is of course a reasonable argument:-)
Also despite the fact that I've often argued the merits of pure
functional solutions on this list, if I look through my own stylesheets
I do have to admit to post processing by sed and TeX and anything else
that appears useful. sed isn't exactly the most pure side effect free
language that one could imagine...

David