Works fine on local machine, does not on server - Please Help -

Subject: Works fine on local machine, does not on server - Please Help -
From: Francis Derive <Francis.Derive@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 18:31:51 +0200
Hello !

I am new to this list, which I believe xml/xsl related. Would you please
tell me if I am too far from that.

The thing is :

    - two files - xml/xsl - being in the same directory on my machine, the
document is properly displayed ( Open File ...) with IE5.
The xml file calls the xsl file like this  ( line 8 ) :

1- <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
2- <!DOCTYPE CV [
3-  <!ENTITY % ISOlat1
4-    PUBLIC "ISO 8879-1986//ENTITIES Added Latin 1//EN//XML"
5-            "http://www.schema.net/public-text/ISOlat1.pen";>
6-     %ISOlat1;
7- ]>
8- <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="cv2000.xsl"?>

    - the same two files being uploaded to the server (perso-ftp.wanadoo.fr)
, there is clearly no formatting action (Open location
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/francis.derive/cv2000.xml) : the xsl file is not
loaded. The same is true when I change the xsl file ref to the complete path
:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="http://perso.wanadoo.fr/francis.derive/cv2000.xsl";?>

Any help will be appreciated.

For the explanation of the problem, I think the DOCTYPE part can be
forgotten, while it is used to get
"http://www.schema.net/public-text/ISOlat1.pen"; for the display of my french
accents, and it works well with Open File ...on my local machine.

Merci. Francis Derive
    9, Allee de la Butte Rouge
    91 000 EVRY France.