RE: [xsl] Difficulty with an msxsl:script function.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Difficulty with an msxsl:script function.
From: "Richard Birkby" <rbirkby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:37:51 -0000
Yes it does work, but you are passing in a node-set. Therefore,

function getLanguage(oNodeSet) {
 oNodeSet.item(0).

Although, from the original code, it looks as though you are trying to navigate through an HTML DOM from within XSLT. Unless you instantiated MSHTML inside the XSLT javascript, I don't think you'd ever get an HTML DOM usuable from XSLT.

Richard