[xsl] Include files

Subject: [xsl] Include files
From: Steve Reynolds <sreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:24:21 -0000
I have a number of XSL files that format lots of different XML documents
that contain "result sets/recordsets" from stored procedures.
The result set in the XML doc has certain formatting issues (dates, currency
symbols etc).
I want to use some Java script to format the dates, numbers etc. However, I
want to have a common file that contains the java script for all these
functions (so I have only one place to make code changes). How do I include
the java script file in my XSL files so that I can call the functions in the
java script file from the XSL file?.
Thanks
Steve

Steven Reynolds