[xsl] Tagless XSL Authoring??

Subject: [xsl] Tagless XSL Authoring??
From: Bill <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:37:45 -0500
Can anyone tell me if there are any tagless XSL authoring tools?

I've evaluated ifi's (www.i4i.com) tagless XML authoring tool which, after
setup and proper configuration for a particular DTD can be very powerful.
However, I've been unable to determine if an XSL equivalent is out there.

My business problem is this:  I've got a number of websites (17) that
requires updating a degree of content management available to users with
little technical knowledge.  The Content Management System being used is
proprietary and it's use is not up for debate.  This system requires a set
of site templates coded in JSP which use propriatary calls to pull content
out of the associated database (which happens to be Oracle).  Textual
content is stored as XML and graphical content is stored as blobs.  The
textual content is styled using XSL.

I need to be able to allow end users to manipulate the XSL sylesheets
without actually coding XSL in an editor.  We've considered an XSL library
written against the DTD.  However, I'd like to keep the number of XSL to a
minimum.

Any suggestions?

Bill