RE: [xsl] <xsl:include> / <xsl:import>

Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:include> / <xsl:import>
From: Heather Lindsay <heather.lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:19:59 -0500
Crude Example:

Including this stylesheet(myGlobals.xsl):

<xsl:stylesheet ....>
	<xsl:variable name="myVariable1" select="whatever"/>
	<xsl:variable name="myVar2" select="whateverElse"/>

	<xsl:template name="myNamedTemplate">
		your processing here
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

My main stylesheet (which is in the same directory as myGlobals.xsl):

<xsl:stylesheet ......>
	<xsl:include href="myGlobals.xsl"/>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:call-template name="myNamedTemplate"/>
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This is a crude example but gives the basic structure.  I hope this helps.
I could probably give you more specific help if you need it and if you let
me know what exactly you want to do.

Good luck,
Heather