[xsl] SAXParseException

Subject: [xsl] SAXParseException
From: "Ravi Chinni" <ravi_chinni@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:12:58 -0600
Folks,
I need urgent help on this problem, we are getting the following
saxexception stack trace once in a while using the same xml and xsl files. I
checked both the xml and xsl files both are well-formed. The problem is most
of the times the transformation works fine but some times it crashes with
the following stack trace. We are using the latest xt jar. Any help on what
could be wrong or pointers to on how to debug this problem would be
appreciated.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: no such prefix "xsl"
 at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
 at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
 at org.xml.sax.SAXException.<init>(SAXException.java:71)
 at org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.<init>(SAXParseException.java:135)
 at
com.jclark.xsl.sax.XSLProcessorImpl.handleXSLException(XSLProcessorImpl.java
)
 at com.jclark.xsl.sax.XSLProcessorImpl.loadStylesheet(Compiled Code)
 at XML2HTML.transform(Compiled Code)

Thanks
ravi