RE: [xsl] My first try at XSL..can someone give me a few pointers?

Subject: RE: [xsl] My first try at XSL..can someone give me a few pointers?
From: "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duffey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:22:48 -0800
My co-worker just bought the book from Kay, and I will purchase that one as
well, and the other. Thanks for the pointers.

You said the code looks alright..the 4 lines of TrAX API calls being made
look correct? Do you have perhaps a snippet that you know would work that I
could look at?

By chance do you know what sort of performance hit will be taken when using
XSLT compared to just a JSP page returned dynamcially? Is it 2x as long for
a page to be returned, 4x, or only say..1.5x? I am trying to gauge what sort
of performance can be expected compared to using just JSP. I eventually want
to return WML, PDF and RTF, but I don't want to see a major slowdown in our
site when using this technology.

Thanks.