[xsl] SORRY! This is what I'm doing with the XSL...

Subject: [xsl] SORRY! This is what I'm doing with the XSL...
From: Rosa I-Ting Cheng <Rosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:11:59 +1100
Sorry about that, I never realised that I haven't posted the question
exactly...
but now I do understand about having <script> tags between variable
templates don't work.  Thank you for your explanations.

what is happening is that I have a series of questions. one question will be
printed on the browser each time the user answers each question and click
next. (this is like a wizard in an application which takes you through a
series of required questions and brings you to a final conclusion.  There is
a question.xml which has all the questions in it and it has a matching
question.xsl. And at the moment, I'm trying to find a way of picking the
right question depending on the button clicked (ie either next or back or
even cancel, these buttons are in another frame).  And at the moment I use a
counter which is defined in the parent html page (question.xml is in one of
its frames)  This is what the <script> part is doing, trying to access that
counter and then use that to know the position (node) of where the question
is and then display that question only... and now i understand that it's the
wrong way.

I hope this explains what I'm doing...

and sorry again!

Rosa