Re: [xsl] XML to RTF with XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to RTF with XSL?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:13:03 GMT
> I want to *pull* the font-size and font-family information from the
> attributes on fo:block, but I can't do that in DSSSL, or can I?

yes in DSSSL you have full access to the grove built by parsing the XML
file (ie you have access to more stuff than XSL gives access to, like
the DTD for instance).

(attribute-string "font-size") will get you the font size, I forget
quite how to get the list of all attributes, but if you ask on
dsssl-list someone will help, maybe even me (It's probably easier to
answer dsssl questions on dsssl-list, confusing wearing two hats at
once)

David