RE: [xsl] Urgent please

Subject: RE: [xsl] Urgent please
From: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:07:40 +0100
How the data is encoded in the source document (numerical entities vs. "<"
and CDATA or not) is completely irrelevant fot he transformation.

What you need to do here is to copy the text value of the node verbatim to
the result. XSLT allows you to do this by using
disable-output-escaping="yes" on <xsl:value-of ...>.