Re: [xsl] Using CSS with XSL stylesheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using CSS with XSL stylesheet
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:05:55 -0800
You know I generallu se an atribute value template for these types of
things, for example:

<xsl:attribute-set name="body.attrs">
   <xsl:attribute name="bgcolor">#ffffff</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="leftmargin">0</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="topmargin">0</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="marginwidth">0</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="marginheight">0</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute
name="background">&img_uri;/nav_lc_bottom_tile.gif</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute
name="onload">window.name='home';checkLang();</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>