Re: [xsl] Can sets have order?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can sets have order?
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:28:36 +0000
Uche Ogbuji writes:
 > Alright, now I want in on the joke.  What the blazes is "Old Pec"-whatever?

Its a rather nice strong dark beer. the family who used to brew it
had a quarrel, and sold the brewery, and one of them subsequently
started up the Black Sheep brewery. they make the excellent Riggwelter
(the Norse word for a sheep which has fallen on its back and can't
regain its feet).

 > Unfortunately, I'm not a beer drinker.  When I met David I was going to
 > harrass him for some Harrods tea and McVitie's Digestive Biscuits instead,
 > since that's mostly what endears me to the UK.

my god. Uche, you really should come to Oxford for the
XSLT conference (http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsltuk/), and then you can
sample some _decent_ tea and biscuits. and much else besides.

Sebastian