Re: [xsl] XSLT and XPATH test suite

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT and XPATH test suite
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:11:32 -0500
At Fri, 09 Feb 2001 21:40:51 -0000, "Ramses Ibrahim" <ramses_ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking for test suite that I can use for conformance or regression
testing of XSLT and XPATH functionality. Is there anything out there that I
can look at or download or even buy that could help us to test. We are in
the process of porting XSLT to our platform and we want to make sure it will
adhere to other platforms standards and basic functionality. We need to be
able to verify XSLT basic functionality and performance (small load, mid
load and high load). Thanks

At Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:23:03 -0800, "Evan Lenz" <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > check out the OASIS > XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee's website: > http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/index.shtml

Thank you, Evan, and I have nothing to add at this time. We will be announcing a number of public information meetings at upcoming conferences. See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xslt-conformance/ for the archive of our discussions so far.

We are progressing well, but not as fast as we would all like. The few volunteers we have are working as hard as they can and are producing good work ... but we can always use additional assistance. It is inexpensive to become an OASIS Individual Member if your company isn't already an OASIS corporate member. It is awkward to plan deadlines and work schedules of volunteer efforts.

We will be sure to make announcements to this list of the availability of anything the public can use.

Note, though, that OASIS isn't providing any certification or testing facilities, only the test suite of files that can be used by organizations interested in doing so.

I hope this helps.

Chair - XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee

-- G. Ken Holman Crane Softwrights Ltd. OASIS Contributor Member http://www.oasis-open.org