RE: [xsl] List-style-type

Subject: RE: [xsl] List-style-type
From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:57:09 -0800
What you may be looking for is fo:list-item-label, in section 6.8.5 of the
XSLFO CR:

"The fo:list-item-label formatting object contains the content of the label
of a list-item, typically used to either enumerate, identify, or adorn the
list-item's body."

See http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_list-item-label

Whether or not the REC (or its implementations) will "adorn" lists with
discs, squares, circles, etc. remains to be seen. I think this is the
formatting OBJECT you are looking for, but whether there is a formatting
PROPERTY that would apply what you are looking for...ay, there's the rub.

Hope someone else can do better for you!

-Mike