[xsl] Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 1.2 available

Subject: [xsl] Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 1.2 available
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:08:57 +0000
Ovidiu Predescu writes:
 > If my understanding is correct, your problem is that the first time
 > you invoke the XSLT processor, it won't process the XML document. I

no, it works the first time.  I open /tmp/foo.xml, and bsh starts, the
XSLT process runs, and the stylesheet creates "output.html" in
/tmp. Then I load ~/foo.xml, run the XSLT process again, but the
output file is still in /tmp, not in ~

 > In any case, why should it matter what is the current directory where
 > the XSLT processor is started? The processor anyway gets the full
 > pathname to your XML document and outputs the result in a temporary
 > directory.

If the XSLT writes to standard output, yes. but if I use eg the Saxon
extension to create a new file, I expect that to be created in the same
directory as the input. Sorry, I should have made it clear that
I am using the facility to create multiple output files.

Sebastian