RE: [xsl] Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 1.2 available

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: [ANNOUNCE] XSLT-process 1.2 available
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:24:15 +0000
Michael Kay writes:
 > <some-outer-lre xsl:version="1.1">
 >   <xsl:document ...>
 >   <xsl:fallback>...</xsl:fallback>
 >   </xsl:document>
 > </some-outer-lre>

ah, so *thats* the answer. gotcha. I'll try using it

 > But if there are problems with this it sounds as if there is a valid reason
 > for reintroducing saxon:output (or saxon:document) as a synonym, in the same
 > way as I did with xsl:script.

I really think that would be a good idea, to stop the hordes of Saxon
fans, like me, finding that their old stylesheets stop working
overnight :-} yes of course I should have read the docs, but I have
tended to just grab the currrent Saxon and have faith in it..

sebastian