[xsl] Q on display order

Subject: [xsl] Q on display order
From: "Walter Torres" <walter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:09:59 -0600
I have some data I need to display in a tabular format.

I have an XSLT document that lets me display this data just fine (with a lot
of help for fine folks here), but I now have a request to have the column
order determined my a define order, not how the data is lised in the XML
document.

I so thought I would create a new XML node to define the data I wanted to
display (a sub-set of the complete data) and in what order I would like thde
columns to be in.

(display order data is below)

For the life of me I can't see a way to do this.

Any one have any ideas?

Thank you

Walter

<titles>
 <display id='num'>Num</display>
 <display id='date'>Time Stamp</display>
 <display id='curr_dest'>Agent</display>
 <display id='media'>display>Channel</display>
 <display id='reason'>Reason</display>
 <display id='comment'>Comments</display>
</titles>