RE: [xsl] xml:output encoding as iso-8859-1 always comes out as UTF-16

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml:output encoding as iso-8859-1 always comes out as UTF-16
From: Neil Hunter <HunterN@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:25:00 -0000
I get this result loading the XML file (which includes a reference to the
stylesheet) into IE5.

I get the same result in VB using:

 myts.Write xmlDOMSource.transformNode(xmlDOMHTMLStyle)

where myts is the textstream of a non-Unicode text file.

If I am not supposed to be using transformNode then I am not clear, even
from the SDK documentation,  as to what I should use?

Thanks.

Neil